Thursday, December 6, 2012

Who Killed The Electric Car? (Is it really dead?)

The sad life and death of the EV1, the RAV4 EV, and the Honda EV Plus:


I was told by a freind that the tax incentives make the EVs more affordable. He was going for a Leaf. I'm more interested in the Volt:

...but just don't know how to make it happen anytime soon. Here's a comparison between the Leaf and the Volt, which seems to favor the Leaf:

...And between the Prius plug-in and the Volt, which seems to favor the Volt, except maybe price-wise, and makes good points about evaluating your vehicle use when choosing:


After owning a cursed 1994 Taurus wagon, I swore I would never again in life own a Ford, but they do have an option, too:


Of course, converting the Caliber is theoretically an option, too, but I don't know if I'm up to it.

Remember, polar bears need us to figure this out:

No comments: